How to Really Live the Life
Practical advice and skills to make your Nutrition and Mental Performance work for you as fighters:
Sunday 9th February - 1pm - 5.30pm
LoveFit Cafe - 110 Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XF
Special Christmas / New Year Price - £20 entry: includes food tastings, Individual Performance Profile & much more!
It would make a perfect Christmas present for someone serious about their sport!
You work really hard on technical and physical development, now give yourself the edge with expert knowledge on mental performance and nutrition.
- Eat specifically for each day’s requirements…
- Carbs, proteins and fats for different training sessions / competition
- Ideal meal preparation; assemble plates of delicious LoveFit Cafe foods - then get to taste them!
- Learn how to monitor and react to your nutritional needs
- Tips & Techniques to stay on track with your nutrition
Developing Mental Performance
- What mental performance is, and what it isn't!
- How to identify your mental strengths & build on them
- How to identify areas to work on to get the greatest reward
- Managing the highs and lows of being a fighter
- How to control your intensity - psych yourself up & down as necessary
- How to win the Mind Games with your opponent
Amrish Vasdev (AV Performance Consultancy - www.AmrishVasdev.com)
- MSc Sports Physiology
- BSc Sport Science
- Nutritionist for boxers including Southern Area champion Ricky Boylan
- Worked with Lucozade Sport, Notts County FC and Wigan Warriors
Sean Ryder (Deliver Your Ability - email@example.com)
- MSc Sport Psychology
- BSc Sport Science
- PhD Sport Science / Sport Psychology - ongoing
- Over 15 years’ experience working in sport (almost exclusively in professional boxing & professional football)
Places are limited to a maximum of 20, so contact either Sean or Amrish to reserve your place or ask any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you on the day!